Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Frilly Farm Wedding Part 1

Well, here it is another Wednesday-- which in the wedding industry is also sometimes referred to as #weddingwednesday. 

So, while I was posting a #weddingwednesday photo over on my business IG (@brenna_davis), I decided it would ONLY be appropriate that I share a few of my very own wedding photos. We just got them on Sunday and I have been patiently waiting the chance to share them without sounding coincided... or whatever is the right word there. I am too excited to stop and think of the right word.

 So, scroll down to see a few of my most immediate favorites and stay-tuned to see more! Katie and Alecia did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. Not only are they fab, but they are also two of the nicest and most patient people ever. Thank you for everything. 

Now, get excited! 








No comments:

Post a Comment