Thursday, July 14, 2016

Be Kind


Sometimes I think this world gets busy. We get busy with life. 

Living life. 
Loving life. 
Enjoying life. 
Maintaining life. 
And, sometimes I think we forget to just be decent. 

I am so guilty of this. I have noticed it lately have tried to do better to be a decent human. Open the door for others at the coffee shop, say thank you to the waiter every time they come by, say "hi" to the gentleman standing on the side walk waiting on his wife and most importantly make your spouse and family feel loved. Being kind doesn't cost a thing and is sometimes such a small gesture that can bring a smile to your face and heart. 

When I was in college I worked as an intern for the Oklahoma FFA Association. My boss, Mr. Boggs, used to tell me this little line everyday. No matter if it was during the day or at 5 p.m. or at Alumni Camp at the end of the night, he would always say...

 "Keep a smile on your face and love in your heart." 

So, do that. Smile and love. 

This world needs both. 



If you want to pass the kindness love-- download a free cover photo for your Facebook page! 

Click to enlarge and then save! 

No comments:

Post a Comment