Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Cactus Phone Backgrounds

Happy Thursday! You have almost made it through this week and what better way to celebrate than with a new phone background! 

I have a weird new love for cactus' lately! I don't know what it is about them, but for some reason I made a whole series of backgrounds with them and I ordered some cactus charms yesterday to make some new jewelry! 

And, today I added "take a picture of a cactus" and "take a ring shot on a cactus" to my photography bucket list! I also added "do an engagement or anniversary session in the desert," but that is a story for another time and possibly on another blog-- like my b.davis photography blog! 

To make this your phone background, just click on the image to bring up a high-res photo and save to camera roll and apply like normal! 

There is even on for the sassy-a-frass friend down there! 







And, for the sassy pants out there... 




No comments:

Post a Comment